Re: A83: problem solved

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A83: problem solved

In accordance with the prophecy, Sebastiaan Roodenburg uttered:

>> I'm assuming in the last line of prog one that 06 = <PROGOBJ> (.equ 05h)?
>> Just need a little clarification there, thanx.

> No, it isn't 05h... 05h is the data-type for standard TI-programs,
> 06h is the datatype for protected programs: these can't be edited with the
> program editor...  The program squish automaticly protects (changes 05h to
> 06h) the program...

> grtx,

> sebastiaan

Yes, but TI documentation clearly states that you sould _always_ use type 5
when findsym:ing programs.

Linus

- --- Linus Akesson ------------------------ http://linusworld.cjb.net --- -

   Hello, I'm not a .sig virus. Why don't you copy me into your own .sig?