Re: Off List (Was Re: A83: A qustion about Assembly)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

---VAETeck@aol.com wrote:

> how do i get removed from the list?????  I want out

  Sorry, but if you signed up for it, your stuck with it.  As the
newly enforced policy list goes... "All aol users being therefore
stupid, upon signing up for the 83 asm list will not therefore be
removed from the 83 asm list upon request to the list, to show the
stupidity of the user from lack of reading emails send to them from
the majordomo."

j/k

And sorry about the sterotype, I just had to put my two cents in on
this one.

Jimmy
==
»          TI-Magic          «
» http://www.timagic.cjb.net «
»     TIMagic@Yahoo.com      «
-- Newbies to 83 ASM!  Here is all you need.
         http://www.ticalc.org/pub/text/z80/