Re: A83: sprite won't clear completly

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A83: sprite won't clear completly

  Ok I see now.  I wasn't really looking at why it was doing, just how.

 Well then, to solve Cory's problem then just take out that 'xor (hl)'
and it should just override the old sprite with the new, instead of
xoring it.  Will make it easier for ppl that don't need sprites xor'ed
and don't want to have to erase the old one first.  And that don't
want to bother with putting in DRWSPR.

Jimmy

> >BTW:  Anybody see in Sprxor
>
> >  ld      a,(de)
> >  xor     (hl) ;  <------------
> >  ld      (hl),a
>
> >  Why do you need that it you are just going to load it with 'a'?????
>Jimmy
>
> Who said you were going to load it with a? The routine is called
Sprxor. That
> means you want to xor a with the byte that already was at (hl). Right?
>
> Linus

==
»          TI-Magic          «
» http://www.timagic.cjb.net «
»     TIMagic@Yahoo.com      «
-- Newbies to 83 ASM!  Here is all you need.
         http://www.ticalc.org/pub/text/z80/