Re: A83: sprite prob....(sorry if long)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A83: sprite prob....(sorry if long)

  Hum... send me the code and I'll work on it if you haven't figured
it out by now.  Im working on a RPG, but it uses 16x16 sprites.   Not
going too bad so far.

Jimmy

BTW:  He wouldn't post the tutorial if he didn't expect ppl to snip
parts out of it. I use it mainly for that purpose because they give me
a simple little base to start modifying to my needs.

---Cory Derenburger <cderenburger@hotmail.com> wrote:

> Ok, my code, I'm basically using James Mathews code for the TI
Mouse.
> What I did is the part that calls putmse I repeated that with
different
> sprite (easy enough) to make him walk.  But my problem is that I made
> separate moveloops: for each direction he facelike this
>
> mooveloopup:
>                     call faceup (XOR routine calling the sprite that
> faces up)
>                     jp getkey  (goes to get key routine)
>
> I did one for each direction and I call the same sprite for the
routine
> to keep it from leaving lots of shadows behind (like this  8 8 8 8 8
E)