Re: A83: need help

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A83: need help

There is only one problem with me writing it in ASM, I just started
learning it.........
But the BASIC program is not quite finshed......I only have one town
created, I am going to make either another town or a field beside it.  The
Attack sequence is easy to re-create, so people who know BASIC can create
their own monsters to fight and own towns or levels.....if they are into
that kinda thing.
( ~can a BASIC program not link to an ASM program???~ )
Anoother idea is just a seperate program for battle Arena.
Thanx for responding though.

Nathan Tomson
aka
Surth