Re: A83: need help

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A83: need help

  Hum... the only problem I would see with writing a program like this
for you, is that the other half is in basic.  I would first have to
recall all of your variables for everything, store them to were I want
them to easy access them, do my thing, then store them all back.   Why
not write the whole thing in asm.  Make it a hell of a lot better if
not anything else.

Jimmy

BTW:  Only 4K, Most good games take up most of the calc's memory.  lol
 Hum.. If you really like basic, then write it in asm and make it run
REALLY slow.  (Mucho Grande Delay Loop)  hehehe

---Surth <_surth_@ameritech.net> wrote:

> As you know I am working on a program in Basic(an RPG Fantasy called
Golden