Re: A83: (no subject)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A83: (no subject)

In a message dated 12/24/99 9:46:25 PM Mountain Standard Time,
snoborder420@yahoo.com writes:

<< i also had 1 other thaught
 how come everyone who asks to be taken off the list is
 from aol??(im not saying _all_ aol'ers are dumb, just
 a lot) >>

I don't know.  Maybe it's just the way the world works.  And I've seen a lot
of Yahooligans ask to be taken off the list...

Anyway, it's interesting to see how everybody is basing their date
calculations off of the Gregorian calendar.  We all know that time existed
before that arbitrary point known as "Christ's birth" (viz. Greek
civilization); so where does that come into play when dealing with how many
millenia have passed?

    --d.
    When you aren't enumerating quantities, spell out the stupid number.