A83: Re: Artists needed for Baseball II

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A83: Re: Artists needed for Baseball II

A few other things:
   1)Submissions must be in .gif, .pcx, .bmp, or .83i format. Unless someone
wants to be really nice and submit something in hex or binary.

*for those who need great incentive to help me out
   2)Anyone who makes a half-decent submission may beta test Baseball II if
he/she desires to do so.
   3)The artists will get their own personal title screen (greater exposure
= more credit)

thanks again for your time,
   Sam