Re: A83: Re: Re: Aghh Bug!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A83: Re: Re: Aghh Bug!

On 17-Apr-99, you wrote:

> How do you fix this, though?
> It seems such a strange concept...The order of loading being
> important.
> The symbol table will be different. But how does that matter...
> Cant you add some sorting routine or somthing to fix this...
> Yeh, probally a bit pointless....

I don't like repeating myself, but I _have_ a solution to this problem, I
_have_ presented it to Joe on this list, and the solution is to use
_insertmem and _delmem when moving the program data back and forth. The
symtab will be intact, you can use safe ram areas for buffering, everyone
will be happy and peace on earth will arise. But this is ofcourse Joe's
choice.

Linus
--
                                                           wwww