A83: Re: Re: Aghh Bug!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A83: Re: Re: Aghh Bug!

>haha! Read the documentation for SOS :P
>AShell has the same problem... and "the holy one" wrote AShell!

After reading this i thought i would run through some tests again.
(i send, then read, mail when at home.)
It appears that i was right the first time and not the second...
(hey! i can install somthing in a Com port after all...)

Now i finally understand:

It should be remembered that all libraries and external levels must be
loaded after the program(s) to which they belong.

On reading this i thought you meant *inside code*. I seem
to remember writing about this sometime along the lines of:

'how can a level load itself without a program.'

And i was a bit ignored.

How do you fix this, though?
It seems such a strange concept...The order of loading being
important.
The symbol table will be different. But how does that matter...
Cant you add some sorting routine or somthing to fix this...
Yeh, probally a bit pointless....

Oh, anyway, my games do work -

so,
Still a Happy Bunny,