A83: ot: ti-manual

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A83: ot: ti-manual

I got a new ti, b/c the old one had a ram-fart and don't wanna work (its
says error memory when I turn it on, in an endless loop).  I looked in
the manual one day and AHHA pat has a primo spot on page two, in the
group of names.  For $60, pat, you could get the box seat, number 1 on
the list, just change your last name to Abba or the alternate spelling
Aaba, depending on what it takes to make it first on the list.

BTW:  Have you guys heard of amnesty international, they're almost as
bad as those greenpeace fags, but they're french and they whine a whole
lot.  Well anyways, my friends and I just finished making the nooses
which we will hang around the necks of some dolls that have 'I'm an
Ethnic Albanian', and place those out side there door after school.
HHHHEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEE [extremely evil laugh].

-Phelan 'Amen' Wolf