Re: A83: calls

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A83: calls

In a message dated 09/26/98 1:29:08 PM, oh@hem.passagen.se writes:

>Its not gonna be a loop because after he calles third label, he rets
>back to after the call to label and then rets out of the program...
>
>go through it again and I'm sure you will find that I am right :)
>
>//Olle

Hmm, nope. I see that it will pass through the _Label_ "third_label" and carry
out another "ret", but Go one step further, and after returning from the very
First call, it will then pass through the _Label_ "second_label" and once
again does "call third label". Find, in my lil diagram, the words "(second
return spot)" and then you'll see the little arrow that points down, and from
there That is why a loop is created...

																--Jason K.