Re: A83: OT:C++ program

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A83: OT:C++ program

Alright.  Now, I've had it.  I'm signing off, at least for a while.  I
understand that the guy who wrote this knows that there must be someone
on this list who know about C++, but I'mm supremely pissed off about all
of these OT messages.  it's almost as bad as when there were the huge
computer wars going on.  I hope someone was helped by any advice I've
given them, but like somebody else said, OT messages ge WAAY more replies
then useful ASM messages.  Since Ill be signing off for now, I'd like to
end with one final comment:

PC's are infinitely better than Macs or anything else.  Have fun with
that one

>What's wrong with this code, every time I run the prgm it displays 1
>constantly. When it should display each of the values (1-10) held by
>the var
>cnt. Can someone please help me out, so I don't have to constantly
>restart my
>computer everytime it loops 1 and freezes up.
>Michael
>
>#include<iostream.h>
>#include<stdio.h>
>#include<ctype.h>
>#include<conio.h>
>void main()
>	{
>	clrscr();
>	for(int cnt=1;cnt<=10;cnt=cnt++)
>	cout<<cnt<<endl;
>	}

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]