Re: A83: ASM Help

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A83: ASM Help

I can imagine what you were doing...I used the XOR routine, so its turning the sprite on and off in your loop everytime.  Use
the normal routine, not the XOR one.

You're trying to run in the Olympics before you've learnt to walk.  Slow down. :)

Later,

James Matthews (matthews@tkb.att.ne.jp)

ICQ: 7413754
http://home.att.ne.jp/gold/tomcat21/index.html