A83: Linus?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A83: Linus?

Hey Linus, I have a problem with your Menu Emulator... When the number of
characters for the menu titles is 16 characters or greater, it goes onto the
next line, and then this puts the menu choices 1 line lower... I am trying to
organize the names of my 3 sub menus, to fit exactly on the top line, but you
routine calls a newline or something and this makes it look weird... Would
this proposal work: How about after you clear the screen at whatever point
from changing menus, you call a newline, and write all the menu choices at
line two, then call homeup and put the menu titles... It would work for me on
having exactly 16 characters at the top, and then the normal way to have less
than 16, but I know that it would not work for more than 16, but thats not
really sensible because Someone may use that... So, well some of the menus
already on the 83 go all the way to the edge of the top line, is there any way
you can configure your routine to not wrap around, if it fits perfectly up
there...?
																	--Jason K.