Re: A83: Tutorials finished!! (Also for Bryan)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A83: Tutorials finished!! (Also for Bryan)

Woah, it is now yep :)...
I actually think you guys should make stuff like ti83\asm\doc, or whatever your Ti-83 assembly directory is called.  Makes it a
lot easier for ppl to find documentation on their calculator...and on assembly.  But move it to whereever you want, you're the
expert :)...

<beg>And could you pleeeeease put it in "News"...please.  PLEASE! :)</beg>

James Matthews (matthews@tkb.att.ne.jp)

ICQ: 7413754
http://home.att.ne.jp/gold/tomcat21/index.html
http://library.advanced.org/18242/