Re: A83: I need help sending games to me 83

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A83: I need help sending games to me 83

I have had similar problems with my mac (Mainly with DevPacked files) If I try to open one of the compressed .83p's in the GraphLink, my Duo
crashes! If you set PC exchange and Internet Config (And Netscape, etc.) to recognize all .83* files, you won't need TI-Auto Type (and
ResEdit is better! ;-) )

Anyways, against my will I just use the PC version, it's dumber and will send almost anything to the calc!

Later,
Nick