Re: A83: Using CalcEm

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A83: Using CalcEm

I used to you it all the time until I started doing stuff with the link
port and I could no longer use it since it doesn't through the link port
activity to the com ports... but that would be impossible and waiting
three seconds to stick it on a calc isn't that much time.

--
Scott Dial
homosapian@geocities.com