Re: A83: Using CalcEm

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A83: Using CalcEm

> Next year I am getting a TI-83 calculator for school and I'm interested in
> doing some programming for it.
>
> I went looking for an emulator so that I could get started in the holidays
> (i'm sure you all know how good school is for programming time), but I
> found that I still need a rom dump to do anything.
>
> If anyone can help me out by supplying me with a rom dump to use for a few
> weeks, untill i get the calculator, please reply to
> ashtar@cranny.schnet.edu.au.
>
> Your help would be _very_ much appreciated!

Er..it has been pointed out that this is illegal? Which is
why i do not attach the rom.

I was wondering about the emulators....I mean, can any of
you out there *use* them??

Sorry to be old fassioned, but keys being mapped all weird,
crashing every two minutes, somewhat dogey help files...i
dont like..

Its a shame, because the current emulators (i belive there
is a few) all seem to work (for a wee while at
least;)....its just they dont rock!

It seems just a little more time spent on them and a very
usefull program could be made.

Has all coding on these been given up?

intrested,

Bill J Ellis