A83: Printing

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A83: Printing

You can only print on old 24 pin printers or something of that sort for
2 reasons.

1) (Most) Newer printers use what is called bi-direction parrallel
cables which allow the cpu to talk to the printer and the reverse.

2) Most printers will require specific drivers that are not
interchangable

Also, you will have crappy (Sometimes reffered to as draft style)
printings, because you cannot have any fonts.

--
Scott Dial
revenant_1@hotmail.com