A83: Re: Productive Progs: Printing

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A83: Re: Productive Progs: Printing

<<Actually, if you are using a parallel link cable, I'm sure you could make a
program that would print out on a nearby printer.   IE, type your essay on
the calc in first period and then between 1st and 2nd (assuming it's due 2nd
period) go to the library and hook up w/ a printer.  Of course, you could
just upload the file to the computer and print, but that requires the
software to be installed (the TI winlink) and some school libraries have
protection against such installs.

- -Justin Karneges [Infiniti]>>

Would it be possible to make a printer similar to the one they have for Game
Boy Camera for use with a TI(or even use the Game Boys??)?  Besides for
printing essays, I was thinking more along the lines of whipping out your
battery-powered printer from your back pack in math, graphing the function the
book insists on you graphing for your homework, printing the graph onto
sticky-backed paper, and then sticking the graph onto your homework.

Trés cool, IMO, and I would think it has to be possible(although possible
isn't always practical) if a Game Boy can do it;  Maybe there's hardware specs
for the Nintendo printer on their web site...

Any ideas?

--Vincent