Re: A83: Compare from 'hl'...? (AND ZMENULIB).

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A83: Compare from 'hl'...? (AND ZMENULIB).

Yup, sorry, well I didnt know the problem was directly about his routine at
first, and I was just asking the list a general question about testing a
16-Bit Number from 'hl', and I wanted to just know if that sequence of calls
that I was making was correct, or if there was a faster way to do it... =P
															--Jason K.