A83: Getting going??

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A83: Getting going??

Hi, My name is Eric, I have 2 questions about starting 83 Asm.   Is there a
compiler for source code that changes the text into z80 readable code?  Where
do you write the code originally, do you just write it in notepad and then put
it through the compiler or is there writing software  that you need Like
WinLink 83?  If there is a compiler could I get the name and where to get it,
and if there is writing software could the same be done.  Oh yeah Im not
looking for SOS or any shell assembler like that, I want to be able to run it
free of other programs using the             send(9pgrmZXXXX           to
start it.
				Thanks,
						Eric