A83: Sprite Output

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A83: Sprite Output

Lets say I created a 2D-array to tell which sprites to output in different
positions. Like:
Map:
	.db A,C,B,0
	.db D,C,A,0
	.db B,D,C,0
, where A,B,C, and D represented the different sprites. How would I go about
comparing this to determine which sprites are displayed? Would I:
	cp Map, a
	jp spriteA
or something along those lines? That would compare the whole Map, but I would
just want to check a certain letter in Map. Does anyone know how I could do
that?
Also, what if I wanted to update Map, and change the positions of the letters
in it.
Does anyone know how I could do that also?

-Michael (Manji) Meadors

P.S.-What happened with Linus? Did he just leave to keep Snoopy from stealing
his blanket or something? That's very weird of him to just leave for no
reason.