Re: A83: Re:

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A83: Re:

	Hey I'm new to this stuff also, but i noticed that your delay loop was a hell
of a lot shorter than Alan's... it probably helped him a whole lot, but can
you explain to me what "nop" does and why you had to load "b" just before
that, and also what the "djnz" does, just give it all to me... im learning
little by little, but hey.

Jason Kovacs
<jkhum98@aol.com>