Re: A83: ROM dump help for 83 user

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A83: ROM dump help for 83 user

Try a different romdump utility.  I'll send you the one I used if you
want.  Also, use CalcEm, the Windows 95 emulator, It rules and is easy to
use.

Mastermind--benjamin99@juno.com, www.bigfoot.com/~mastermind5
IRC: Master_M
ICQ: 11341114
-Its all about the Benjamins

On Wed, 8 Jul 1998 13:26:34 -0400 David Endahl
<endahld@scnc.wmston.k12.mi.us> writes:

>Hello all,
>	I have downloaded the Tx emulator in the hopes that I can run
>programs/play games on my computer.  I read the README file, and
>launched
>the ROMDUMP.EXE file, got my 83 all hooked up, and typed in all of the
>syntax for the PC (romdump ti83.rom 262144 1).  Then when I tried to
>run
>the ROM83 program (like it said in the README file), the only thing
>that
>happened was a syntax error on the calc.  The PC didn't register
>anything
>had happened.  I then tried sending the program to the PC via the
>graphlink
>cable, but that didn't work either.  My question is: what am I doing
>wrong?
>I know the port number is correct.  It seems to me like something
>should
>happen if I try to send to the PC or try to run the program.  Has
>anyone
>out there had this problem, and, if so, could you offer any advice?
>Thanks
>a lot :)
>

>-David Endahl
>endahld@scnc.wmston.k12.mi.us
>
>"Without the band, it's just a GAME!"
>"The first half is pre-game for  the halftime show"
>"The second half is a time to prepare for the post-game show"
>"Come for the band, stay for the football"

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]

Follow-Ups: References: