A83: ROM dump help for 83 user

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A83: ROM dump help for 83 user

Hello all,
	I have downloaded the Tx emulator in the hopes that I can run
programs/play games on my computer.  I read the README file, and launched
the ROMDUMP.EXE file, got my 83 all hooked up, and typed in all of the
syntax for the PC (romdump ti83.rom 262144 1).  Then when I tried to run
the ROM83 program (like it said in the README file), the only thing that
happened was a syntax error on the calc.  The PC didn't register anything
had happened.  I then tried sending the program to the PC via the graphlink
cable, but that didn't work either.  My question is: what am I doing wrong?
I know the port number is correct.  It seems to me like something should
happen if I try to send to the PC or try to run the program.  Has anyone
out there had this problem, and, if so, could you offer any advice?  Thanks
a lot :)

-David Endahl
endahld@scnc.wmston.k12.mi.us

"Without the band, it's just a GAME!"
"The first half is pre-game for  the halftime show"
"The second half is a time to prepare for the post-game show"
"Come for the band, stay for the football"