Re: A83: Free RAM...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A83: Free RAM...

On 01-Jul-98, Dimitri Hammond wrote:

>I don't know if this was asked yet, but Pat, do you know of any true, free
>RAM that's able to hold small vars or even an interrupt lookup table?

>-Dimitri

What's wrong with savesscreen, statvars, plotsscreen (sometimes), lower stack
memory, cmdshadow, inside your own programs, user variables and even
_insertmem:ed memory? Not to mention OP1-6 and the IMATH pointers?

Linus

... and stack push/pop usage, and areas inside your 9327-> memory, and memory
allocated after your program when using >0000 before the final End, and, and