Re: A83: a83: Re: Hello (new progs and Qs)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A83: a83: Re: Hello (new progs and Qs)

For one thing, I'd _never_ plug my calc directly into the phone jack - what
happens when the phone rings?
But about your random routine, wasn't it 0-6? Because 0-7 is a lot easier
(3-bit number).

Linus

PS. And SHORTEN that signature of yours, PLEASE.