Re: A83: Color

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A83: Color

At 22:15 1998-12-28 -0500, you wrote:
>                                     I was amazed. The End. (Oh and  then I
>was pissed cause my program crashed...)     Anyways you get the idea, some
>type of  color is possible, but I dunno how...     -Dan

What you did, was that you accidently changed some control values in the
lcd controller..  I have seen this for myself..
there is unfortunatly no way to control this though.. or to make anything
but horisontal lines.. so it is unfortunatly not very useful..  if you
looked closely on that line, you would probably se that it was solid to..
not divided into pixels.. (if I don't remember wrong..  I don't own an 83
anylonger.. in fact.. I never did :) I just borrowed it)

//Olle