Re: A83: Most Wanted Question...all six of them.

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A83: Most Wanted Question...all six of them.

> (Giggle.)

Lol...hey Linus, I heard a good cure for chronic giggling was to remove the
cork from your ass! :)

BTW:  If anyone ever wants to ask a question that could really benefit
everyone, send it to me as well as ASM83, that way we I can hopefully get
together lists that I'll send off 5-10 at a time, that's perhaps a more
efficient way of doing things...and it'll happen a lot less often, so Pat
doesn't always have to monitor ASM83, and our chances of getting our
questions answered are a lot greater.

Later,

James.