Re: A83: Invisible

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A83: Invisible

> ah its program theft protection and i was talcking about games and crap I
(or
> <SNIP>
> this?

Ah...Ok, I *kinda* get it know.  Still, it does sound like you're trying to
sell your games/programs.  What it would be cool for is for other
things...ie, programs you wanna hide from your teachers.  Thing is, you'd
need a program to call your hidden programs, which would show up on the
prgms list...so...hmm, *think*.

Another good use for it would be for games that used password-protected
levels.  I remember Harper talking about it for his Zelda units.  If you
made the program hidden, so that the user couldn't edit it and cheat etc.
This is, IMO, if the people wanna cheat - FINE!...its their gaming
experience f**ked up, not mine :)...

So I think Jason got a little confused, doesn't surprise me tho, dude, you
have to work on that grammar of yours. :)

Later,

James.