Re: A83: Help

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A83: Help

What's all this crap about pentiums?  Pentiums are slow and ever since
that math flaw-thigamajig a few years back (and the fact that they're WAY
TOO expensive: your buying the name and the advertisement) I haven't
bothered to mess with them.  What I'm getting at is that the K6, or just
AMD in general, makes nice, FAST CPU's!  Esp. if you overclock a K6-233
(I think) to a 400! (Not me, but a good friend)...

NEwhoo, wanted to get that out...
		-Dimitri