Re: A83: Help

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A83: Help

i hate hearing this conversation over MACs and PCs, my mail has (as of
this morning) rose to about 127 e-mails.  I think this conversation is
very funny because neither one is good.  MACs lack the user friendliness
that everyone says it has (i know i can't understand it--i hate having
File Edit View etc.  on the top and me having to find which menu things
are under).  The PC lacks the speed (i know i want to go faster the
fastest pentium out there--i have a 486dx2 (don't laugh) 66Mhz and it
goes faster than my schools' pentium 2 128Mhz processors).  PCs also
have too many errors, they suck so much d*** it's not even funny, i
don't know how bill gates could make such a stupid system--anyway.  i
plan on waiting until MACs totally go under the market so much that i am
able to buy them out, and then i'll incorporate a new technology (the
ability to emulate the older MACs will be added), but this tech will be
a new order of the way CPUs are made (i've already finished 10 commands,
only 14 more to go--and that's pretty sad when i'm 18 and can make a CPU
have 28 commands and do the work of 100+ commands on a pentium2 faster).
after this we will see who will "rule" the world, and another thing, i'm
not going to seclude myself in my house like that chicken/loser Bill
Gates has done.

i already know what comments you're going to make how "you're too young,
you want attention, your cpu is slow if you've actually created one, you
lie,"  but it's ok if Grant makes an E2 or E3?  a new computer age is
about to come upon us, and i may even emulate PCs so that top games can
still be on market and they don't have to change their codes.

features include:
1)  windows--this will be as qbasic has it's windows command, except it
uses different routines to do it's work (faster loading and unloading
time).  the windows will have a more 3d effect to it (see number 3).  i
may rename the product (so i don't get sued) because i'm already making
it from scratch and having a totally different look (making it
practically impossible for a lawsuit).
2)  upgrade--the upgrades won't cost you a leg and an arm.  instead of
being like PCs and paying for the 100 commands and also paying for the
commands added in, you only have to pay for the added in commands.  for
example the cpu has currently 24 set commands, for an upgrade to 27
commands you only pay for the 3 commands.  the cpu that is currently in
your system stays within the system, and the upgrade is "layered" (the
cpu has a different shape to it making it easier to plug in).
3)  3d--i have incorporated a quake-like 3d engine with a faster routine
and also a "portal" routine which is even faster than idsoftware plans
on producing for quake3.  the "portal" is so that you can see into other
levels of quake looking through a "mirror" type fixture, but looking
behind it you see the level you are on (this is idsoftware's upcoming
"engine").  the actual "portal" engine i am going to use is for the
windows based system so that each application looks through a "portal"
to see what's inside.  soon i'll incorporate gloves with a pressure bar
on it along with 3d goggles so that people can view their documents like
in that movie with the computer and the helper named "Angel" (i forget
the name of the movie).  i plan on doing it like that movie.
4)  easy installer--installing programs and applications won't be a
hassle anymore, no more of those "installshields", no more bluescreen
faded background asking questions all the time...you place a cd in, the
program will check if you have it installed, it'll ask you if you want
it installed and start installing it itself (see 5 for virii info).  the
program sees for an autoexe file first (for win95 emulation) and then it
checks for keywords like "install" or "setup" and then it'll browse the
disk for the actual program if it can't find those 2.  after that the
program will ask you for the program to run (but this will usually not
happen).
5)  anti-virii--the program will contain levels built in, the
multi-tasking system is built in also (windows isn't the built in
feature).  this means that if a file starts deleting or messing with
other files it will contact you about it and ask for a key confirmation
that you are positive you want the files messed with.  if you delete a
file, it is usually sent to the "recycling bin" but now its' name is
stored in a "temp" file where you can "empty your recycling bin" and
it'll ask you for confirmation.  this is the only way you can delete
files.  and for the case of saving over a file, it's simple, the program
can't have a file open without it having a header file saying that that
file is used by the program.  (technical jargon)...just say that it
works, i've done some testing (trying to write virii in my mind) and
came up with deadend results (meaning the virii didn't work).
6)  unhackable--the cpu is unhackable, the privaledge (spelling?) levels
of each program don't allow it to read other programs' stuff (meaning no
"add-ons" allowed unless the company making the add-on gives me the code
and i'll place extra stuff in it to cross the system).  this doesn't
mean the cpu is hackable...it's just for add-ons.  it has a built in
hex/code/etc. editor that is upgradeable also (but only by me or my
company--when it's operational), this means that this is the only way to
view a file in hex, also meaning that you can't disassemble a program if
it is "sealed" (another new feature).  a "sealed" program is like an
uninstallable/not read-able at all type feature.  whenever a program
that is "sealed" is installed in the system the filename is stored in an
"uninstall" list, in which the user can only delete the file using the
uninstall program (which is also built in.
7)  flash technology--when i say "built in" i actually mean mostly flash
technology programming.  the programming cannot be altered whatsoever
(unless i give it a program to change it which cannot be hacked since my
priveladge level exceeds even the computers built in
programming--meaning hackers can't make my program and try and run it,
it'll produce an error).  the flash technology holds the programming for
the OS, editor, 3d, interrupts, etc. (gives a priveladge of 1--mine's
0--the lower the better).
8)  detachable/analysis--after i learn more about electronics i may
implement this ability.  "what is it?"  well it's actually a precaution,
if the FLASH technology ever is detached from the motherboard it will
erase itself so that no analysis "kit" can start reading the information
on it.  i may even impliment so that a combination must be entered in
order to gain access to the actual chip.  if i'm successful i may even
do it for the cpu so that they can't find the password for the flash on
the cpu without giving the password.  it creates a paradox actually "cpu
needs pw from flash and flash needs pw from cpu in order for each to
give each the pw,"  but i'll find a unhackable ability somehow.

safe system--this system will be totally user-friendly, and also be so
safe you could put your credit card numbers/security codes/etc. and no
one will ever figure them out (if you put "sealed" on--you can always
put it on, but taking it off you delete the file--it also can have a
password to open it if you want).

this is totally off topic, but i'd like some opinions about the "New
World Order of Computers" if you don't mind.  all the things i have
mentioned are all my upcoming plans (meaning it hasn't happened yet).
the only thing i have finished is the RAMchip (which has 4 separate
buses to it--being able to look up 4 locations simultaneously with no
conflicts in about 1/4 cycle on write and 1/8 cycle on read) and the CPU
architecture with 10 commands finished (i've done the cache, ahead
buffers, registers, etc.).  the commands i've finished are ADD, SUB,
MUL, DIV, AND, OR, XOR, NOT, SET, CLR.  the other commands i'm doing are
BR(), BN(), TST=, TST<, TST<=, JSR, RET, INT, RETI, JMP, INC, DEC, MOV,
PUSH, POP, and POPW (the TSTs i count as 1 command).  i've already
created some of the drivers (startup sequence, multitasking, and some
slot stuff).  so far the ADD/SUB/MUL/DIV commands all do about 1/8 to
1/4 clock cycle (which is pretty good compared to 3 of the PCs).  i did
this because changing the values of the registers trigger an automatic
calculator that will do the arithmetic and store the answer in "dummy"
registers (these will need at least 1 to 3 clock cycles after changing
the registers, but other than that it's usually 1/8 to 1/4 for just
reading the "dummy" registers).

anybody want to help (experience in electronics at least 1/2 year)?

-Rob
ICQ:9188921 "No Sol to kill"
e-mail1:rc_ware@hotmail.com
e-mail2:rc_ware@yahoo.com
e-mail3:rc_ware@geocities.com
webpage:http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Haven/4049/index.html

p.s.  i type in mostly lowercase because it's faster for me to type that
way.  other than that, make fun of me all you want.

{{Why not? it's funny to watch them bitch (pardon my french).
Oh by the way
IBM PC'c will one day rule the earth..