Re: A83: Help

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A83: Help

>seems like a crippleware version of windows :) i like my puter where
>it has
>a password to start up and it has a virii scanner and i can delete
>anything
>anytime i want without having to type in a password for every file i
>delete,
>theres one thing you forgot...who said virii have to delete stuff? what
>about virus protection for virii that make files that fill up hard
>drives
>and crash them? would your 'os' be able to stop that? would it then make
>your 'os' ask for every file to be written to your hard drive?

In Mac OS you can easily set it up to have a passowrd at startup.  SAM
scans for unknown viruses and trojan horses.  This program does about the
best job that can be done.  It will verify all operations that are
currently being carried out.  And my OS can protect against trojan
horses.  Not that I'd let one get on my machine, unlike some people...

--Brian

E-mail: pilotcar@iserv.net
Homepage: http://www.iserv.net/~pilotcar/index.html