Re: A83: Help

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A83: Help

{{its like this: you system sounds too much like a room with four walls
and no door.}}

you have doors and a window, and chalk board, and everything you need
with just the ability to kill virus without haveing to "upgrade" your
anti-virus kit, this is a totally not needed upgrading anti-virus built
in.

{{it sounds like if you do what u want to accomplish then it will be
tightly sealed.}}

if you want to tightly seal it then use the "seal" attribute, but you
can still "uninstall" the "sealed" file.  you don't HAVE to "seal" your
stuff, you can mark it as "deletable" (which is how most of the
documents you create are attributed).

{{the reason why most anyone wants a computer is that it is fun, has
cool stuff, internet, etc. what you are trying to do is change this so
that you are like the supreme lord of puters which is worse than what
bill gates is doin.}}

i didn't say i was the "supreme lord of puters", i just said that i have
a lower priveladge level so that if someone needed help on something, or
needed a program installed that is being stubborn then i can take over
via phone line (no sending the computer to me is necessary).  yeah, i
might be able to "hack" and "crack" the system but why the hell would i
want to do that and have people not buy my computers, i only have the
ability for tutoring and displaying purposes only, you can always abort
the transmition (pull the cable).

{{why would you expect ppl to buy a puter that you can open up any time
you want cuz u got the 0 access or whatever.}}

i don't expect ppl to buy a puter that can do anything they wanted to,
emulate PCs as well as MACs, play 3d games faster than any pentium 3
would be able to, play games with greate graphics and no choppy sound or
screen, i could care less actually, i'm going to build the prototype
with priveladge of 0 for myself, and if someone sees it and wants it i
build one for them (priveladge of 1) and someone else sees that...etc.
etc.  i could care less if the public wants something, i give it to them
with added anti-virus and anti-hack stuff added and they end up not
wanting it.  that's how i'm going to feel about this.  at least i'll
have fun running any game i want spanned across 2 platforms (maybe have
game systems involved too).

{{if its hard to program then you wont have any 3rd party support which
means your system will have no external funding which means your systems
are gonna cost like a million dollars each.}}

third party like i care...it spans across 2 platforms, they can still
program in those languages and still be used on my system (if it works).
yeah i have created a 3rd platform language and if someone wants to
create a program they can very easily, it will be very documented (not
like PCs and MACs do there documentation).

{{another problem ive found....you say that the cpu when pulled out will
erase itself but you also say how you were going to piggyback the chips
on top of each other to add new commands. so youre saying that everytime
someone wants to upgrade their cpu they are gonna have to send you their
puter?}}

the cpu isn't going to erase itself...i said i was unsure how i was
going to do this...i want the EEPROM to be safe so that no one can
anylise the system and figure out what the programming is (reverse
engineer type thing)...i'll try and figure out a way.  for now it'll be
a "piggyback" type system like you said, and if people want to "sell"
their chips they can or exchange (let's say they no long want 10 chips
with 100 commands on it, they want 1 chip with the 100 commands on
it...trading costs practically nothing--mailing stamps and stuff might
not be avoided).

all this criticism is changing the way i build this system, giving me
ideas, and i thank you guys for it.  please keep coming with the
insults, soon i'll have a computer that everyone can enjoy.  any ideas
would be great.

-Rob
ICQ:9188921 "No Sol to kill"
e-mail1:rc_ware@hotmail.com
e-mail2:rc_ware@yahoo.com
e-mail3:rc_ware@geocities.com
webpage:http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Haven/4049/index.html

{{>actually i am a dedicated hacker and i have found no way around my
own