[A82] Re: crprgm82.exe + 'beta' tester needed

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

At 05:28 PM 7/5/01 +0200, you wrote:
>Is there a Linux program (or more generaly a program with source included),
>that does the same job as crprgm82.exe (included in crashsdk.zip)?
>
>Bin2Var apparently doesn't do the job...
>
>And is there somebody around here who has a Ti82 and a Ti83(+) and is
>willing to test some z88dk programs on his Ti82? (Ti83 'needed' to see if
>program behaviour different on the calcs, I'll send both versions)
>
>>From what I've seen from my VTI-83 the grayscale-emu doesn't work that
>well, some lines display inverted that aren't on the real Ti83, etc. The
>VTI-82 seems to have a bigger problem like this, since I just used the
>grayscale routine from Sam Heald/Ian Graf (gray82.inc), so it shouldn't
>have big patches of wrong grey-teint.
>
>But it has, so I'm looking for a real Ti to (let) test on.
>
>	Henk Poley

Hmm...sounds like I should port my silly little application to Linux that
no one seemed to use very much under DOS.  It creates the appropriate
header information and checksum for the 82.

What does Bin2Var do?

           Thomas J. Hruska -- shinelight@crosswinds.net
                  http://www.shininglightpro.com/