[A82] crprgm82.exe + 'beta' tester needed

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A82] crprgm82.exe + 'beta' tester needed

Is there a Linux program (or more generaly a program with source included),
that does the same job as crprgm82.exe (included in crashsdk.zip)?

Bin2Var apparently doesn't do the job...

And is there somebody around here who has a Ti82 and a Ti83(+) and is
willing to test some z88dk programs on his Ti82? (Ti83 'needed' to see if
program behaviour different on the calcs, I'll send both versions)

>From what I've seen from my VTI-83 the grayscale-emu doesn't work that
well, some lines display inverted that aren't on the real Ti83, etc. The
VTI-82 seems to have a bigger problem like this, since I just used the
grayscale routine from Sam Heald/Ian Graf (gray82.inc), so it shouldn't
have big patches of wrong grey-teint.

But it has, so I'm looking for a real Ti to (let) test on.

	Henk Poley

BTW: The greyscale program I'm talking about is the mandelbrot demo, it
takes about 10 minutes to calculate. I can give the Ti-83(+) program in all
shell "flavours". Ti82 version uses CrASH.