Re: A82: statram?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A82: statram?

Well, first sorry to be a little bit slow to reply but I have exams :-)

You are right stat, zoom and table vars seem to be manage the same way on all
calcs. But THAT IS NOT what I'm talking about: The stat vars are the vars that
can be found in VARS/Statistics and those ARE managed in a different way.

On the 82 they are like any other vars (you even can read them when the flag of
statvarsvalid is reset!) whereas on the 83(+) they are in a predefined area that
can't move.
So NO statram area in the 82

Eric

Note: All my observations have been made in VTI but I don't think it can change
anything (just quicker)