Re: A82: Alive?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A82: Alive?

inside

In a message dated 7/27/99 12:27:41 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
evil_sam@hotmail.com writes:

>    According to ticalc.org's information, there are still some subscribers
>  to this list. Since nobody is saying anything about, well, anything, here
>  are some questions I have:

That's right.  We are quickly becoming the saddest list in living memory

>  To Adamman = What is happening with Defiance?

I gave Hideaki a bunch of routines from Defiance to optimize a few months
ago.  Now (at a very convenient time actually) he has returned them to me,
extremely optimized.  I still have a few bugs with the invisible walls to
resolve, then I will implement them and see the speed difference (he has made
a routine that is called 96 times per frame about 35% faster!).  Watch for
good things happening soon.

<snip blah blah blah>

>  To anyone = Does anyone know what happened to Little Dude 3 or
>  Silmarils? Does anyone object to me posting a few demos to             the
>  list.

what demos would you be referring to?

<snip misc. Sam ramble garbage ;-P>

>    SPEAK!!!