Re: A82: FIND_PIXEL

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A82: FIND_PIXEL

>>   What would cause the standard FIND_PIXEL routine to display
>>  upside down? Its very strange, but when I replaced a FIND_PIXEL
>>  83 routine with the actual ROM call in PJ 82, everything turned
>>  upside. I need to know a solution because the 83 way causes a
>>  bad bug.
>
>the standard FIND_PIXEL routine uses (0,0) as the bottom left, not
>the top left as you might expect.
>
>~Adamman

Yeah, I've noticed this change in the Row/Col in this way also, and
it confused the hell out of me for like a couple of days...

The sprite routines, text,     But the pixle and line routines,
and other stuff use:           and other stuff use:

Am I right to think this? Someone clarify those for me and other people
and tell us which routine use what... thanks. =)
																--Jason K.