Re: A82: Programming the Z80 by Rodney Zaks

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

In a message dated 10/21/98 2:58:19 PM, dines@resnet.gatech.edu writes:

>As you probably know this is the best book on Z80 assembly, but it can
>be hard to get a hold of. If anyone is interested in buying this book you
>can find used copies at http://www.bibliofind.com/ (just search for
>Programming the Z80). The books are used, but in very good conditions,
and they sell for $12.

>Dines

Hey, I found the book at that place you were talking about, and I want to get
it, since you recommend it... Reading tutorials and source code can only go so
far, so I would like to get my hands on this book... Now how would I go about
that? I've never bought anything off the internet, especially a book... :\
Hmm, I guess it pays through a Credit Card right? Thats not very safe over the
net. How else could I get this great book? =P
																--Jason K.