Re: A82: nemisis

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A82: nemisis

In a message dated 10/23/98 6:47:13 PM, Rivenage5@aol.com writes:

>hello
>i haven't been here in awhile but in august there was a thing about a game
>called nemisis does anyone know what ever happened with that project.
>Thanks

Ya, some guy put out that game in beta and it was pretty damn good. I wonder
what happened to it also...  Back then, I was not as knowing in ASM as I am
now, so I didnt test it enough for him. Even though there were noticible bugs,
I couldnt help much... Well, hey dude (whoever made this game) you should
update it and send out another beta, and then I could help you now. That game
had much potential, so keep going on it... =)
																--Jason K.