Re: A82: CrASH bug solved...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A82: CrASH bug solved...

you've stated that you've found the crash bug many times, sam.  perhaps
this time you did, but all for naught.  the crash team has discontinued
their shell development, and there won't be any more versions of crash.
perhaps the source to crash should be passed on to someone else so Dines
has competition and will finish his ash versions more quickly.

also, the bug has a workaround.  instead of exiting crash using mode or
quit, just turn it off (2nd-on). when you turn it on, all buffers that
were used were cleared, stopping any crash.  besides... all you had to do
is press CLEAR and then raise the contrast. if you pressed on, then it
would crash.  the contrast dimmed, it never turned off, possibly because
there was an unprintable character in the text memory.

-Greg

EMAIL: l0rdg0at@juno.com; lordgoat@somethingorother.com;
l0rdg0at@hotmail.com; milewskg@stuy.edu
ICQ: 9437474     AOL IM: l0rdg0at42