Re: A82: Misc News

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A82: Misc News

Evil Sam wrote:

>   ZTetris- I am not a big Tetris fan. Personally,            Zetris is good enough for me. I'll take a            look at the source though since so many            people want it.

It would be cool to play link-tetris with the 85, 86, or 92. ;)  You can't do that with Zetris.

>   Plain Jump- My all-time favorite 85 game....Too bad               Greg is already porting it.
>
>   A Better Solytare- What's wrong with the current one?
>                      If you just want it sped up I am                      sure something could be done.

Yes, a much faster version please.

>   Meister Mind- Isn't that the stupid number guessing                 game?

No - you have different shapes and 4 positions and you try to guess the correct code in 10 tries.  It's for ZShell.

>   BoulderDash- Never played it.

You've NEVER played BoulderDash?  You've been deprived all your life...I'm sorry.

--
Bryan Rabeler <brabeler@ticalc.org>
   File Archives