Re: A82: Zelda82 demo

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A82: Zelda82 demo

>Zelda82/83 IS amazing, but I have one gripe -- the viewing window
sucks. =
>The game should've been designed more like LD2, even if some detail was
=
>lost.. it probably would've added more fun to the game. A game isn't
fun =
>if you die by default because the enemy is right next to you because it
=
>has no place to go. That happened to me more than once.

  I like Zelda 82 better than LD2. Yes, you can lose a 1/2 heart from
going into a room where an enemy is waiting. But that was true with the
original as well. It was very easy to get hit in the original zelda. It
does get cramped when you are in the room with the boomerang, and you
are fighting the skeleton. There are a total of 5 places to be. You and
the skeleton take up 2 of them. You have to strike fast.
  Keep in mind this is just a demo. I'm sure the final game will fix the
problems and be awesome. Even if it doesn't, Zelda is still one heck of
a graphical achievement for the 82/83.