Re: A82: Zelda82 demo

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A82: Zelda82 demo

Zelda82/83 IS amazing, but I have one gripe -- the viewing window sucks. The game should've been designed more like LD2, even if some detail was lost.. it probably would've added more fun to the game. A game isn't fun if you die by default because the enemy is right next to you because it has no place to go. That happened to me more than once.

--
Stick Figure V. 1.0
:-V-+-{ (ascii art -- the only way to get your point across)