Re: A82: Galaxian v3.0 w/ Autofire Patch...update!!!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A82: Galaxian v3.0 w/ Autofire Patch...update!!!

This should be right, I don't see anything that seems out of place.  Rom
ver. 18.  This is from DASM.zip from ticalc.org.

				Rob Bonstein

	PUSH	DE		; 4166
	LD	HL,04195H	; 4167
	LD	D,000H		; 416A
	LD	A,B		; 416C
	AND	007H		; 416D
	LD	E,A		; 416F
	ADD	HL,DE		; 4170
	LD	E,(HL)		; 4171
	LD	H,D		; 4172
	SRL	B		; 4173
	SRL	B		; 4175
	SRL	B		; 4177
	LD	A,B		; 4179
	OR	020H		; 417A
	LD	(0800FH),A	; 417C
	LD	A,03FH		; 417F
	SUB	C		; 4181
	OR	080H		; 4182
	LD	(08011H),A	; 4184
	AND	07FH		; 4187
	ADD	A,A		; 4189
	ADD	A,A		; 418A
	LD	C,A		; 418B
	LD	L,A		; 418C
	ADD	HL,HL		; 418D
	LD	A,E		; 418E
	LD	E,C		; 418F
	ADD	HL,DE		; 4190
	LD	E,B		; 4191
	ADD	HL,DE		; 4192
	POP	DE		; 4193
	RET			; 4194

At 04:14 AM 5/20/98 -0400, you wrote:
>Okay, here is the fixed up version of Galaxian v3.0 with the Autofire
>Patch.  I switched back to the old Find_Pixel routine (in the ROM) and it
>works fine.  I need to get my hands on the source to ROM page 4 starting at
>$4166.  Does anyone know of a GOOD disassembler?  I hate disassembling
>portions of the ROM by hand (takes a really long time).
>

>Attachment Converted: "c:\program files\eudora\attach\GALAXIA21.ZIP"
>
>                 Thomas J. Hruska -- thruska@tir.com
>Shining Light Productions -- "Meeting the needs of fellow programmers"
>         http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Heights/8504
>                    http://shinelight.home.ml.org

Follow-Ups: References: