A82: Galaxian v3.0 w/ Autofire Patch...update!!!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A82: Galaxian v3.0 w/ Autofire Patch...update!!!

Okay, here is the fixed up version of Galaxian v3.0 with the Autofire
Patch.  I switched back to the old Find_Pixel routine (in the ROM) and it
works fine.  I need to get my hands on the source to ROM page 4 starting at
$4166.  Does anyone know of a GOOD disassembler?  I hate disassembling
portions of the ROM by hand (takes a really long time).

GALAXIA2.ZIP

                 Thomas J. Hruska -- thruska@tir.com
                    http://shinelight.home.ml.org