Re: A82: No Netscape

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A82: No Netscape

Sean Creasy wrote:
My Netscape is not working!  I can get into it but can't go anywhere!
does anyone know why it might be doing this?

P.S.  I deleted Netscape 4 and since I don't like Netscape Gold 3.0
windows 3.1 I will not be able to get E-Mail and stuff.  Hopefully if I
get my 386 working I will use that to get mail and stuff!

Um, check your DNS entries and that you wiped and installed your 'scapes appropriately. BTW, if you don't like navigator and your in 95, why not try IE4, (Win 98 w/out new drivers and USB...). It's good, for its OS, but I use Linux now, so I haven't used it in a while....

-- Badman
badman@velocity.net
http://www.velocity.net/~badman - Badman's Webspace